For the first time since its launch, the KYC Portal team are heading to the US, to speak at the 3rd Global Client On-boarding & Data Management conference in New York City, on the 26th and 27th March 2020.
Due to the ever-evolving regulatory landscape, on-boarding activities are changing dramatically, and the banks’ responses need to develop accordingly. Specifically, this conference aims to stimulate a debate on how to combine developing technology and data offerings, alongside human advice. High-level banking professionals from across the globe will gather and exchange their views on various crucial topics.
Kristoff Zammit Ciantar – CEO, will be giving a 40-minute presentation on KYC Portal; real-time risk and full policy control - the key elements to a powerful lifecycle management platform, whilst focusing on the below topics:
- Instantly adapting to constant regulatory changes and market fluctuations
- Having a dynamic on-boarding system based on real-time risk
- Eliminating the dependence on email in any on-boarding process as well as ongoing reviews
- Reducing risk exposure to the day that it actually happens
- Being able to forecast risk, calculate the cost of compliance and identify bottlenecks in internal processes
Get in touch if you will be there and would like to have a chat! Click this link
for more info on the event.
#tbmconferences #tbmevolutiongroup #kycportal